Having trouble registering for our texts?
Some carriers and certain mobile plans may have restrictions in place on texts and short codes. If you’re having difficulty, please contact your carrier to inquire about your plan and protocols to allow short codes.
Text Allow 33935 to number 9999 or contact Sprint technical support at (888) 211-4727 to allow/unblock texts from short codes.
Dial 611 from your mobile phone, ask for technical support and request that short code 33935 be allowed/unblocked.
Contact Verizon technical support at (800) 922-0204 to allow/unblock texts from short codes.
Contact AT&T technical support at (800) 331-0500 to allow/unblock texts from short codes.
US Cellular customers:
Dial 611 from your mobile phone or call (888) 944-9400 to allow/unblock texts from short codes.
Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions: You will receive up to 15 messages per month. Message & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, Boost, MetroPCS, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. For help in the US, text HELP to 33935. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-(844)-388-8476. You may stop mobile subscription at any time by sending text message STOP to Short Code 33935 in the US. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of the DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY service.
Process to Unsubscribe From DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe for:
● Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from.
● NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY at 1-(844)-388-8476 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY user without your consent and would like to report spam, please call 844-428-7327. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY has a no tolerance spam policy.
DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
● To provide you with products and services you request.
● To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
● For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
● For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
● In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
● To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
● When DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
● In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of DEAL ALERTS FROM TORY.